COVID – 19 SAFETY
- From the establishment of Horsley Law, one of our core values was to provide an easy and accessible gateway to Legal services for our clients. We understand, as we ourselves are busy working people that sometime need answers at outside of usual business hours and know that we have the technology to gain access to a variety of services and Law and Legal adivce should be no exception.
- We use cloud based technology and run a paper free office environment providing up to date 24/7 access to records and files without harming the environment. This has become even more important with the recent COVID 19 pandemic as our systems and processes have allowed us to continue working without interruption throughout this testing time.
- We have taken on new clients we have never seen face to face but understood, dealt with and won their case in spite of the challenges.
- We pride ourselves on our flexibility and understanding not only of the law but personal circumstances the emotions created as a result and the technology available to us to bring together all the right information quickly, effectively and efficiently to get you the results you deserve whilst you too are perhaps juggling homeworking, home schooling, furlough and all the other COVID 19 impacts.
- Our online services and ability to call back when at a time convenient to you means together we can deal with your legal matter confidentially when you have the ability to take on board the information and make the decision needed for your personal situation.
- We also have a COVID19 cleaning policy in place in our office for people who are wish to meet in person, we require all clients to wear a face mask in all areas of the building and use the hand sanitisation points, and be assured that each appointment is for one client only at a time and the office will be cleaned and sanitised after each visitor to remain COVID safe.
- So please get in touch today for your free initial consultation, there is no obligation to instruct us and let us know if you wish this to be over the phone, Skype or in person.
For a free and confidential discussion about your claim complete the short contact form.